Find below current Coaching Vacancies at Rugby clubs in Victoria
Ballarat Highlanders Rugby Club
The role incorporates developing and maintaining standards around the coaching program and the overall focus of the club, to become the best rugby program in country Victoria.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- In conjunction with the Director of Coaching, coordinate the development and implementation of coaching and training sessions.
- Contribute to the development of the Strategic Plan [Committee level].
- Take charge of all training sessions.
- Attend all matches and trainings.
- Engage and support the player leadership group.
- Communicate with and support all players.
- Develop, maintain and promote club standards and expectations.
- Help support and promote our Sponsors.
- Level 2 Coaching Certificate
- Appropriate leadership, communication and coaching skills
- Available to travel
The role involves managing the core business of our club – the team. It encompasses responsibility for the full squad of players, relevant support and coaching staff. The Team Manager is part of the club committee and answers to the Executive.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Create a structure for recruitment, expectations, support and feedback for Coaches and Managers.
- Continued development of communication mediums for all associated within the rugby club.
- Manage player registration and payment of fees via Rugby Xplorer.
- Ensure game day roles are undertaken and all results are recorded and finalised via Rugby Xplorer. A summary is then sent to Media for publishing on the website.
- Assist in driving player recruitment and the development of a strong and viable mentoring structure.
- Manage coaching accreditation processes and direct registration as required.
- Assist in the management of a Development Program for the current and future player base, including a summer program (Touch, 7s), and a structured pre-season program.
Applications can be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further enquiries please call 0407 256 070.
Northern Panthers Rugby Club
Northern Panthers Rugby Club (Melbourne, Australia) is calling for Expressions of Interest for Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Managers and First Aid Personnel for the 2021 season.
Anybody interested in filling the above positions at Northern Rugby Club for the 2021 season please contact the club via email on email@example.com
Although 2020 saw no competitive rugby played Northern Panthers have most recently (2019) fielded two Senior Men’s Teams with both teams playing in the preliminary semifinals of the Premiership and Premier Reserve Competition. We also fielded youth girls and a Senior Women’s Team who were runners up in the Women’s Competition.
Northern Panthers currently has a vast range of experienced coaches at both junior and senior level with many years of experience, both in Australia and Overseas, that are willing to assist and mentor any new coaches in the club.
Northern Panthers have recently had three members of the Rebels U19 Squad, One Wallaby, Three members of the current Melbourne Rebels Squad, 5 members of the Rebels Super W Squad, One member of the men’s Aussie 7s Squad, plus numerous junior state representatives have all played either junior or senior rugby with the Northern Panthers.
We are family-oriented club, and we are looking at continued growth in the coming years.
Northern Panthers will be looking to field the following teams in 2021:
- Mens Senior Teams in the Premiership and Premier Reserve Competition
- Women's Team
- Youth Girls Team
- Several other junior teams
If you are interested in becoming involved with the club, please contact us on the above email to discuss Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum requirements of Level 2 Coaching Qualification for Senior Coaching role.
- Minimum requirement for Senior Assistant Coaches is a current Smart Rugby Qualification (available online) plus a Level 1 Coaching Qualification, or Foundation Course working towards Level 1 qualification.
- Minimum requirement for coaching juniors at Northern Panthers is a current Smart Rugby Qualification (available online) and Coaching Kids Rugby Qualification.
- ***Minimum requirement for anybody involved with any junior team at Northern Panthers is a Working with Children Check. ***
- Minimum requirement for Medical Personnel is a current Level 2 First Aid certificate.
If you do not have any of the above mentioned minimum qualifications, you may still apply for the position and attend the relevant courses during the season. Funding by the club may be available if you have committed to one of the above roles subject to approval from the committee.
Footscray Rugby Union Club
Footscray Rugby Union Club is seeking applications from coaches who are interested in joining our current senior coaching panel for the 2021 season.
The club currently has positions for additional Forwards and Backs coaches to work alongside the current 1st Grade Head Coach and his team.
Preferably, applicants should have:
- Level 1 Coaching Accreditation or higher
- Smart Rugby compliance
However, accreditation is not critical as Footscray RUC will support coaches seeking to gain / further their qualifications via participation in courses run by Rugby Victoria throughout the year.
Key attributes that you must display include:
- A high level of constructive communication with players and the committee
- A willingness to work cooperatively with coaches from all other grades
- A commitment to improving the overall standard of your team and the wider club whilst promoting a professional and enjoyable club culture
- An ability to provide structured and planned training sessions.
If you are interested please contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining:
- Why you’re interested in joining Footscray Rugby Club
- What qualities you will bring to the club
- Details of your coaching and/or playing history and qualifications
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss these opportunities further contact the club directly via Facebook.
Successful applicants will be required to meet the President and Head Coach before any appointments are made.