Following the relaxation of restrictions by the Victorian Government, Community sport can resume training outdoors in Metropolitan Melbourne and training and playing can resume in Regional Victoria.
Please click here for further information
From 11.59pm Thursday 10 June, Community Sport (Metropolitan Melbourne):
- Training for all community sport can resume outdoors.
- All members involved in the training need to be from the same sports team.
- The numbers are limited to the minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the training such as the coach. Competition is not permitted.
- You must stay within 25km of your home for community sport unless you are working or volunteering e.g. coach.
- You must wear a fitted face mask outdoors unless an exemption applies. You do not need to wear a mask if exercising strenuously.
- You can access the toilets, however, change rooms and indoor facilities must remain closed.
- Participants should come prepared to train - get in, train, get out.
- Spectators are only permitted for the purposes of supervising children or dependants.
- You cannot travel from metropolitan Melbourne to regional Victoria for Community sport training.
For further information - Sport and exercise | Coronavirus Victoria
From 11.59pm Thursday 10 June, Community Sport (Regional Victoria):
- Community sport can resume for all ages, including training and competition.
- Contact and non-contact sport outdoors can resume with the minimum amount of people needed to play the game.
- You cannot travel to metropolitan Melbourne for community sport unless it is your work.
- You must wear a fitted face mask outdoors where you cannot maintain a physical distance of 1.5m from others unless an exception applies. You do not need to wear a mask if exercising strenuously.
- There are limits on the number of people in spaces (change rooms, club rooms) and a density requirement of 1 person per 4 sqm. There are limits of 50 people indoors in these facilities.
For further information - Sport and exercise - regional Victoria | Coronavirus Victoria
Please liaise with your club for further information.