Are you aged 14 to 16 and would like the best seats in the house to watch the Rebels matches?
Melbourne Rebels Super Rugby Ball Person Position Description 2020
To deliver Ball Person services to the Super Rugby Melbourne Rebels home matches at AAMI Park in 2020.
Ball persons (male and female) must be between the ages of 14 and 16 as at 15th February 2020.
SPECIFIC DUTIES REQUIRED OF BALL PERSON
- Liaise with the nominated Ball Person Coordinator (BPC) to access the roster for the season
- Arrive at the designated meeting point punctually and be escorted in to the venue changing room by the BPC
- Wear the official Ball Person Field of Play uniform.
- Perform the role Ball Person for Melbourne Rebels home match and curtain raiser.
- Ensure all actions on match night falls within the scope of the World Rugby Laws of the game and Regulations
- Be responsible for any equipment issued by the BPC to them such as rugby balls and ball towels and ensure their return to the BPC after each game.
REWARD & UNIFORMS
Ball Persons participating in any Super Rugby match will receive two complimentary tickets to each match they participate in. Ball Persons uniform (polo shirt, jacket, cap and socks) will be distributed to each Ball person prior to each match and must be returned after each match.
Ball Person applications must be received by the Rugby Victoria department no later than COB Friday 2 February 2020.
Please submit applications to email@example.com