Coaching Applications 2020 – Expression of Interest
Footscray Rugby Union Club is seeking expressions of interest for 2020 coaching positions. We have positions to suit all applicants who would like to join the only Dewar Shield team in Melbourne’s western districts. Our teams include a Men’s First to Third Grade and u20’s Colts program.
Preferably, applicants should have:
- Level 1 Coaching Accreditation or higher
- Smart Rugby compliance
However, accreditation is not critical as Footscray RUC will support coaches seeking to gain / further their qualifications via participation in courses run by Rugby Victoria throughout the year.
Key attributes that you must display include:
- A high level of constructive communication with players and the committee
- A willingness to work cooperatively with coaches from all other grades
- A commitment to improving the overall standard of your team and the wider club whilst promoting an professional and enjoyable club culture
- An ability to devise structured and planned training sessions throughout the season with commitment to seeing this plan through.
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to the club via email, outlining:
- Why you’re interested in joining Footscray Rugby Club
- What qualities you will bring to the club
- Details of your coaching and/or playing history and qualifications
Footscray Rugby Union Club
Cnr Farnsworth Avenue & Maribyrnong Blvd
Footscray VIC 3011
Successful applicants will be required to present to a selection panel.