Eltham Rugby Union Football Club is seeking applications for coaching and assistant coaching roles for our Senior and Junior/Pathway teams for the 2020 season.
Eltham RUFC, established in 1971, is a successful local rugby club that has senior teams playing in the Rugby Victoria Premiership (back-to-back Premiers 2018-2019) and Premiership Reserve (Preliminary Finalists 2018, Semi-Finalist 2019) competitions. In addition, the club ran teams in the Rugby Victoria Pathway (U6-U10) and Junior (U11-U16) Community Rugby competitions in 2019.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with:
- Level 1 (working towards L2) qualification or higher (Senior), or Foundation Level (U18/Colts)
- An established coaching track-record (include organisations and grades)
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive coaching philosophy and passion for rugby
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An ability to engage effectively with players across age groups
- Working with Children accreditation (applicants for Pathway/Junior teams).
All applications should be sent to the Club President at email@example.com detailing current/past coaching qualifications and experience, and preferred age group.
The club will facilitate participation in relevant courses for approved interested applicants who are not currently qualified. Eltham is an inclusive, family-orientated club that welcomes new and experienced players of all abilities, families and friends to enjoy rugby in a friendly and safe environment where there is a strong commitment to good sporting values.
If you require any further information please feel free contact:
Tim Adams (President Eltham Rugby Club)